- Thu, 2 Mar 2017 –
Qualified nurses are able to consider a number of different migration optoins.
This webinar discusse ... Register Now
- Thu, 9 Mar 2017 –
There have been significant recent changes to the requirements for student visas.
This webinar is fo ... Register Now
- Tue, 14 Mar 2017 – The 457 Temporary Worker (Skilled) visa is the most important visa pathway for employer sponsorship. ... Register Now
- Thu, 16 Mar 2017 – If you are are a permanent resident, your visa only allows travel to Australia for a fixed period of ... Register Now
- Monday, 27 February 2017 – Nursing is one of the most favourable occupations for migration to Australia. This article goes through the most important things you need to know if you are looking to migrate to Australia as a nurse.... read more
- Thursday, 23 February 2017 – Employer sponsorship has been controversial in recent times and the Department of Immigration continues to make changes. This article goes through some of the recent trends we have encountered in the 457 and other employer sponsored programs, and also flags some possible changes which may come into effect in 2017.... read more
- Thursday, 09 February 2017 – Australia has a shortage of trades workers - suitably qualified and experienced trades people from overseas have always been welcomed in Australia and have great employment prospects. There are a number of different migration pathway options available - this article goes through the main requirements for trades workers migrating through the points tested General Skilled Migration program..... read more