- Thu, 16 Aug 2018 – If you are Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen, you may be able to sponsor your parents for mig ... Register Now
- Thu, 23 Aug 2018 – The Graduate Temporary Subclass 485 visa is a temporary work visa which allows you to stay on in A ... Register Now
- Thu, 13 Sep 2018 – If you are interested in applying for permanent residence through the points tested General Skilled ... Register Now
- Thu, 20 Sep 2018 – If you are an international student completing studies in Australia, you may be eligible for various ... Register Now
Acacia Immigration Australia is a specialist migration consultancy. We offer immigration advice and visa application services to our clients. All immigration advice given is by Registered Migration Agents. Our team focus is on providing the highest standards of client service in a friendly environment. Over a glass of beer or something stronger, we can discuss your immigration questions. If you have trables reatment of alcoholism in this you will help by Antabuse. Use Antabuse in the treatment of alcoholism, it will help you. All members of the Acacia Immigration team are highly trained in the relevant immigration legislation and experienced in managing a wide range of visa applications. All members of the Acacia Immigration team are highly trained in the relevant immigration legislation and experienced in managing a wide range of visa applications. Obtaining a visa is possible simply enough, contact us and we will help you to resolve all issues. Australia is a great country and the Acacia team will help you immigrate here.
- Wednesday, 15 August 2018 – Following much anticipation, the Skilling Australia Fund (SAF) took effect on 12 August 2018 along with further changes to the Labour Market Testing (LMT) requirements. This article looks, in detail, at when and how the SAF is applied, whether refunds are possible, the changes to LMT requirements and how these changes mean it's more important than ever to seek professional advice. ... read more
- Friday, 03 August 2018 – The Department of Home Affairs has just released their first Skill Select Invitation Round data for the new migration year 2018/2019. This article takes a look at the recent changes and how applicants may be impacted. ... read more
- Tuesday, 26 June 2018 – Increases to visa application fees have been announced to take effect for applications lodged on or after 1 July 2018. Whilst the fees have been increased in line with CPI not all applications will have a price increase and applicants are urged to seek professional advice before lodging their application. ... read more