- Tue, 21 Nov 2017 –
Are you looking for options to stay in Australia or sponsor a relative?
Acacia will be holding semin ... Register Now
- Thu, 23 Nov 2017 –
IT professionals have a range of temporary and permanent visa options for Australia.
This webinar di ... Register Now
- Thu, 30 Nov 2017 – If you are an international student completing studies in Australia, you may be eligible for various ... Register Now
- Thu, 7 Dec 2017 – Trades are in demand in Australia, but it can be complex to qualify for migration as a tradesperson. ... Register Now
- Wednesday, 15 November 2017 – The results of Australia's Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey were published today. With over 60% of people supporting changes to the law allowing same-sex marriage, this may well have consequences for people applying for Australian visas. This article goes through the likely migration consequences for same-sex couples if Australia's Marriage Act is updated... read more
- Tuesday, 14 November 2017 – The Department of Immigration has previously announced changes to the requirements for ENS and RSMS permanent employer sponsored visas which will apply from March 2018. Further details have become available on the grandfathering provisions which will apply to current 457 holders who are applying for ENS and RSMS. Changes have also been made to the RSMS postcodes with the Perth Metropolitan Area now excluded from the RSMS program.... read more
- Tuesday, 07 November 2017 – Immigration has made some important changes in November. These include: - Postponing the introduction of the new sponsored parent visas; - Changes to the 4020 fraud public interest criterion - New requirements for health insurance and not having a health care debt - New conditions requiring temporary residents to use a single identity in dealing with Government departments and not to engage in criminal conduct in Australia... read more