Acacia Comes to Melbourne
Acacia Immigration will start offering consultations in Melbourne and our first consultation day will be on Saturday 29 November 2014.
This is a great opportunity if you are Melbourne based. Rather than a phone call or skype you have the opportunity to meet with Mark Webster face to face in a centrally located venue.
Why see us in Melbourne?
- You get the benefit of a face to face with our expert for a full visa eligibility assessment to identify the possible best visa pathway for you.
- For students it is the right time to commence your planning for after graduation.
- You will receive written advice on your situation. The advice outlines the main visa options available to you, costs, processing times and main issues - we call this the Immigration Roadmap.
- You will receive our expertise and 15 years' experience in the immigration law and process.
- Provide you with the same values, quality and integrity as if you had met us in the Sydney office.
The service fee for your consultation is AU$140, which will be credited towards your overall Acacia fees when you proceed with our services.
How do I book?
Save $20 by booking online
making sure you select Saturday, 29 November 2014.
Our consultations will be held at the Centre for Adult Education, Room B510 Level 5, 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000.
This is a central location near Federation Square with the nearest train station Flinders Street Station.