Acacia Webinar Instructions
Please note that the slides from the presentation are proprietary in nature and we are not able to send you a copy of them due to IP and risk management considerations.
To join an Acacia webinar, please read the following instructions.
Minimum System Requirement
- On both Windows and Mac, we recommend Chrome as it handle audio and video better than others (but you can also use Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Edge)
- When joining via Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10, you must have Flash Player 10 or above installed and enabled in the browser
- Learn more about technical requirements here
If there's a problem connecting, please call reception on +612 9230 0888.
The images below indicate where you need to click to access the webinar
- Go to this link: https://secure.join.me/acaciaimmigration
- Click audio mode (first green icon) on the top of the page
- Click the computer icon to "turn on computer audio"
- Click the "check audio settings" to increase or reduce volume
- If you get the "Your microphone seems to be blocked" message, just click on the message below the white arrow