ICT Project Manager - ANZSCO 135112
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates quality accredited ICT projects. Accountable for day-to-day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritisation and task coordination, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Skill Level
- Occupation Lists
This occupation is on the following skills lists:
This occupation is not on the following skills lists:
Group: 1351 ICT Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the acquisition, development, maintenance and use of computer and telecommunication systems within organisations.
- analysing information needs and specifying technology to meet those needs
- formulating and directing information and communication technology (ICT) strategies, policies and plans
- directing the selection and installation of ICT resources and the provision of user training
- directing ICT operations and setting priorities between system developments, maintenance and operations
- overseeing the security of ICT systems
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group