Fitness Centre Manager - ANZSCO 149112
- Organises, controls and promotes the activities, facilities and resources of a fitness centre. May coach, instruct and train clients.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS - The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(7) of the Regulations).
Group: 1491 Amusement, Fitness and Sports Centre Managers
- organise, control and promote the activities, facilities and resources of amusement, fitness and sports centres.
- planning and organising the range and mix of entertainment, attractions, amusement machines and fitness programs to be offered by the centre
- organising publicity to promote facilities and attract clients
- scheduling games and competitions
- selecting, training and supervising staff
- ensuring facilities are properly maintained and conform to safety standards
- may undertake coaching, fitness instruction and training of clients
- may plan and organise catering facilities
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group