Project or Program Administrator - ASCO 3292-11
Tasks & Duties
Plans and undertakes administration of special projects, organisational programs and support services.
undertakes administrative projects and coordinates activities in support of organisational objectives
- responds to inquiries concerning services provided and related information access policies and procedures
- prepares and reviews submissions and reports concerning the organisation's activities
- collects and analyses data associated with projects undertaken, and reports on project outcomes
- resolves problems concerning services or programs provided or persons affected
- advises senior management on matters requiring their attention, and implements their decisions
- reviews and develops administrative systems and procedures
- oversees work by contractors and reports on variations to work orders
- reviews and arranges new office accommodation, and oversees and coordinates building maintenance
- may manage administrative support functions and project or program funds
Entry Skill Level
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.