The best way for you to ensure the success of your application is to appoint Acacia Immigration as your migration agent for lodgement and processing of your application.
You will be allocated a dedicated case manager who will be your contact point at Acacia and manage the application process throughout.
Our full visa application service includes the following:
- Providing an overall application strategy
- Project managing the stages of the application to ensure that critical deadlines are met
- Advice on required documentation for the application
- Certification of all copies of documents to be submitted with the application
- Where necessary, advice on required employer references
- Preparation of necessary forms for the application
- Assistance with skills assessment
- Arranging sponsorship/nomination by State or Territory Government where appropriate
- Lodgement of visa application with the appropriate Department of Immigration office
- Maintaining correspondence with Immigration until a decision is made on your case
- Giving you updates on the progress of your case during processing
We operate on a fixed fee
basis - there are no "hidden charges".
During your initial consultation, you will receive a quote for Acacia's professional fees to assist with your visa application.
The quote is based on the information you provide. Further services may be necessary if there are undisclosed health or character issues, or due to changes in circumstances.
Getting Started on Your Visa Application
If you would like to proceed with a visa application through Acacia, the first step is to book an immigration consultation
through our website.
You will then meet with an experienced immigration advisor who will review your individual circumstances and guide you through the various visa options available to you.
Most of our initial consultations are done face-to-face, but you can also request a phone or skype consultation if you prefer.