Family Migration

Visa Options

Australian residents, Australian permanent residents and NZ residents can sponsor close family members for permanent residence or migration to Australia.

Partner Visas
Australian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor partners for migration to Australia. To sponsor a partner, you must either be married, in a defacto relationship, have a registered relationship or be engaged.
Parent Visas
Parents with at least half their children living permanently in Australia may be eligible for a parent visa which gives them permanent residence in Australia. Parents over a certain age may be eligible to apply for an onshore 'aged parent' visa which allows them to remain in Australia on a bridging visa during processing.
General Skilled Migration
If you are a skilled worker, then if you have relatives in Australia, they may be able to sponsor you for a general skilled visa. This would make it easier for you to meet the relevant pass mark for the application.

Acacia's Expertise

It is clearly of the utmost importance that family members can join you in Australia as quickly as possible. Acacia Immigration Australia has extensive experience with Family Migration cases and we can assist you with:
  • Selecting the most appropriate visa option for you
  • Lodgement and processing of the visa application on your behalf
  • Complications with meeting the sponsorship or assurance of support requirements
Please book an immigration consultation if you would like advice about sponsoring family members.

Stay up to date - Subscribe to Immigration News!