NSW State Nominations Reopened
By Natalya Khodan
Tuesday, 02 July 2013
The Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa is a permanent visa requiring applicants to have a nomination from a state/territory government, and meet requirements for English, Age, Skills Assessment etc.
NSW State Migration Plan Occupations ListThe NSW State Nomination list is essentially unchanged, and includes a wide range of occupations, such as:
- Hotel Managers
- IT Professionals
- Financial Investment Advisors and Insurance Brokers
- Architects, Surveyors and Urban/Regional Planners
- University Lecturers
- Medical Practitioners
- Allied Health Professionals
- Construction trades
- Automotive Trades
Requirements for nominationThe requirements for NSW Nominations are:
- Under 50 years of age
- Occupation on NSW's State Migration Plan
- Positive skills assessment
- Competent English
- Minimum 60 points in the skilled migration points test
Act quickly to secure your placeThe NSW program was very popular in 2012-13 and it was closed in April due to the overwhelming number of applications.
As places could go quickly, we encourage starting your application process as soon as possible.
Please contact us if you would like more information or if you would like a consultation to discuss your eligibility.