Working Holiday Makers

Applying for a Working Holiday Visa
Eligibility requirements and how to apply for the inital one-year working holiday visa.
Working Holiday Visa Conditions
Working holiday visas are subject to a number of conditions - this page explains how the conditions work and consequences of breaching the conditions
Working Holiday Extensions
If you have completed at least 3 months of specified regional work in Australia, then you can apply for a 1-year extension on your working holiday visa

Looking for a longer stay?

General Skilled Migration
Depending on your qualifications and work experience, you may qualify for permanent residence through general skilled migration. Relatives in Australia can sponsor your application.
Employer Sponsored Visas (TSS, ENS, RSMS)
If you have a job in Australia, and at least 2 years of work experience in your occupation, it may be possible for your employer to sponsor you for a temporary or permanent visa.

Stay up to date - Subscribe to Immigration News!